Producer Michael Edelstein is returning to the executive ranks as president of international television production for NBC Universal International. Edelstein, who will relocate from Los Angeles to London, replaces former co-founder and CEO of Hat Trick Denise O’Donoghue. She, in turn, succeeded Angela Bromstad, who held the post until returning to NBC a year and a half ago. Edelstein will oversee UK production company Carnival Film & TV, which was acquired by NBC Uni in 2008, and will work closely with Working Title TV, a joint production venture formed by NBC Uni with Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner and headed by Shelley McCrory. He will also oversee NBC Uni’s international formats licensing business, headed by Yvonne Pilkington. Edelstein served as an executive producer on the first season of ABC’s Desperate Housewives and, most recently, on the ABC summer series Defying Gravity. He previously worked as executive producer at Industry Entertainment and as director current programs at CBS Entertainment.
Michael Edelstein To Head NBC Uni's International TV Production Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
'Celebrity Big Brother': Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been "Exceptional"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments