Okay, it’s a week since we started writing about her, and two days after Victoria’s Secret posted a tribute to its supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley getting the Transformers 3 female lead, replacing Megan Fox as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest. But tonight, Michael Bay has validated the hire on his website, MichaelBay.com. So now we can believe it! She should start shooting in about a week. Paramount Pictures already has the picture in production in Los Angeles.
Michael Bay Blesses Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's 'Transformers 3' Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount