Okay, it’s a week since we started writing about her, and two days after Victoria’s Secret posted a tribute to its supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley getting the Transformers 3 female lead, replacing Megan Fox as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest. But tonight, Michael Bay has validated the hire on his website, MichaelBay.com. So now we can believe it! She should start shooting in about a week. Paramount Pictures already has the picture in production in Los Angeles.
Michael Bay Blesses Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's 'Transformers 3' Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7