Okay, it’s a week since we started writing about her, and two days after Victoria’s Secret posted a tribute to its supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley getting the Transformers 3 female lead, replacing Megan Fox as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest. But tonight, Michael Bay has validated the hire on his website, MichaelBay.com. So now we can believe it! She should start shooting in about a week. Paramount Pictures already has the picture in production in Los Angeles.
Michael Bay Blesses Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's 'Transformers 3' Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series