Okay, it’s a week since we started writing about her, and two days after Victoria’s Secret posted a tribute to its supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley getting the Transformers 3 female lead, replacing Megan Fox as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest. But tonight, Michael Bay has validated the hire on his website, MichaelBay.com. So now we can believe it! She should start shooting in about a week. Paramount Pictures already has the picture in production in Los Angeles.
Michael Bay Blesses Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's 'Transformers 3' Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'
- Darren Aronofsky Added To PGA's Gotham Produced By Confab