Okay, it’s a week since we started writing about her, and two days after Victoria’s Secret posted a tribute to its supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley getting the Transformers 3 female lead, replacing Megan Fox as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest. But tonight, Michael Bay has validated the hire on his website, MichaelBay.com. So now we can believe it! She should start shooting in about a week. Paramount Pictures already has the picture in production in Los Angeles.
Michael Bay Blesses Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's 'Transformers 3' Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Let's Be Cops' Helmer Luke Greenfield Closes Fox Deal For Next Pic
- Liam Neeson Sweet On Harlan Coben's 'Tell No One'
- Ridley Scott, Giannina Facio Acquire Faith-Based 'Embraced By The Light'
- RatPac Entertainment Sets Paul Neinstein To Be COO
- Toronto: 'The Dead Lands' Acquired By Magnet In NA Rights Deal
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Katey Sagal Mothers Vinny Pazienza In Fight Pic 'Bleed For This'