Reality producer Louis Boyd has joined CBS as VP alternative programming. He will be involved in developing new alternative programs, including reality and game shows, and in overseeing CBS’ current slate of reality series, reporting to EVP alternative programming Jennifer Bresnan. Boyd most recently served as a producer on the Style Network’s How Do I Look? that received a Daytime Emmy nomination last month. Previously, he was a coordinating producer of the Food Network’s Chefs vs. City and a producer on the CW’s Pussycat Dolls and Stylista and Fox’s The Swan.
Louis Boyd Hired As VP Alternative At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…