Reality producer Louis Boyd has joined CBS as VP alternative programming. He will be involved in developing new alternative programs, including reality and game shows, and in overseeing CBS’ current slate of reality series, reporting to EVP alternative programming Jennifer Bresnan. Boyd most recently served as a producer on the Style Network’s How Do I Look? that received a Daytime Emmy nomination last month. Previously, he was a coordinating producer of the Food Network’s Chefs vs. City and a producer on the CW’s Pussycat Dolls and Stylista and Fox’s The Swan.
Louis Boyd Hired As VP Alternative At CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations