Smashing story in today’s Daily Mail claiming West End theatre producers are trying to entice the Twilight star to tread the boards. Stewart has informally met one London producer and director, who presented the 20-year-old star with a list of possible plays. I’m hearing that the producer involved is David Pugh, who put Daniel Radcliffe in Equus. I’d love to know which stage vehicles were considered suitable. I know that Stewart is a terrific actress, but watching her being interviewed, she comes across as one long sulky teenage “whatever.”
Kristen Stewart Eyes West End Debut?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month
- Steve Bannon Exits As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist, Returns To Breitbart As “Populist Hero”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects