Smashing story in today’s Daily Mail claiming West End theatre producers are trying to entice the Twilight star to tread the boards. Stewart has informally met one London producer and director, who presented the 20-year-old star with a list of possible plays. I’m hearing that the producer involved is David Pugh, who put Daniel Radcliffe in Equus. I’d love to know which stage vehicles were considered suitable. I know that Stewart is a terrific actress, but watching her being interviewed, she comes across as one long sulky teenage “whatever.”
Kristen Stewart Eyes West End Debut?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings