Smashing story in today’s Daily Mail claiming West End theatre producers are trying to entice the Twilight star to tread the boards. Stewart has informally met one London producer and director, who presented the 20-year-old star with a list of possible plays. I’m hearing that the producer involved is David Pugh, who put Daniel Radcliffe in Equus. I’d love to know which stage vehicles were considered suitable. I know that Stewart is a terrific actress, but watching her being interviewed, she comes across as one long sulky teenage “whatever.”
Kristen Stewart Eyes West End Debut?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins