EXCLUSIVE: A week and a half after WME signed Justin Long, the agency and the actor are parting ways. Long has now signed with CAA. Long left UTA, where he had been for a long time, last month, and after taking several agency meetings, signed with WME. But the actor had had a longstanding relationship with CAA agents Jason Heyman and Darren Statt who both were at UTA before joining CAA. So I hear that Long started having second thoughts about his choice and that, combined with a busy schedule, made him unresponsive to calls and meeting requests from WME agents who I hear became increasingly frustrated. Ultimately, WME and Long decided that they were not a good fit and the two parted ways this morning. Long quickly signed with CAA. He continues to be managed by Principato-Young. Long will next be seen onscreen starring with Drew Barrymore in the Warner Bros/New Line pic Going the Distance, and he just wrapped the Robert Redford-directed The Conspirator with Robin Wright, James McAvoy and Evan Rachel Wood.
Justin Long And WME Part Ways, Long Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles