Janeane Garofalo is in negotiations to join CBS’ Criminal Minds spinoff, while Andre Holland is set to co-star on the new NBC comedy series Friends with Benefits. Garofalo will play a new regular on the ABC Studios/CBS Studios-produced Criminal Minds spinoff, which was picked up for midseason. Also adding a new female regular following the axing of A.J. Cook is the original Criminal Minds series. Garofalo, who would co-star opposite Forest Whitaker, is coming off another drama series turn on Fox’s 24. Holland too will play a regular on the 20th TV/Imagine-produced ensemble comedy Friends with Benefits, which is recasting two of the male leads in the pilot. Holland’s character is described as an oversexed personal trainer and king of the douchbags. The actor, who did another pilot for NBC this past season, Rockford Files, is repped by Paradigm.
Janeane Garofalo In Talks For 'Minds' Spinoff & Andre Holland Set For 'Friends'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Diana Ross To Receive American Music Award For Lifetime Achievement
- ‘House Of Cards’ Not Only TV Show Binged By Russian Trolls, Jordan Klepper Reveals
- Donald Trump: “I Have Proof” Dem Rep “Fabricated” His Words To Soldier’s Widow
- Critical Content Takes Stake In UK’s Renowned Films – Mipcom
- ‘Skam’: Facebook Watch Orders U.S. Version Of Norwegian Teen Hit – Mipcom
- Nielsen Adds Netflix Ratings, With NBCU, Disney-ABC, A+E And Five Other Content Players Onboard