Janeane Garofalo is in negotiations to join CBS’ Criminal Minds spinoff, while Andre Holland is set to co-star on the new NBC comedy series Friends with Benefits. Garofalo will play a new regular on the ABC Studios/CBS Studios-produced Criminal Minds spinoff, which was picked up for midseason. Also adding a new female regular following the axing of A.J. Cook is the original Criminal Minds series. Garofalo, who would co-star opposite Forest Whitaker, is coming off another drama series turn on Fox’s 24. Holland too will play a regular on the 20th TV/Imagine-produced ensemble comedy Friends with Benefits, which is recasting two of the male leads in the pilot. Holland’s character is described as an oversexed personal trainer and king of the douchbags. The actor, who did another pilot for NBC this past season, Rockford Files, is repped by Paradigm.
Janeane Garofalo In Talks For 'Minds' Spinoff & Andre Holland Set For 'Friends'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean CyberTerror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- 'Survivor' Finale On Par, 'Hell's Kitchen' Closer Slips From Last Season
- Amber West To Star In Jerrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator