New York-based actor Bobby Cannavale signed with ICM. When he was repped by WME, Bonnie Bernstein was one of his agents. She moved to ICM and is part of the team that signed him. Cannavale, who just wrapped the Tom McCarthy-directed Win Win, recently signed on to star with Zach Braff in the Paul Weitz play Trust, which Peter DuBois directed at off-Broadway’s Second Stage Theatre. The play opens in August and Cannavale will be free by September.
ICM Signs Gotham Thesp Bobby Cannavale
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Creator Nahnatchka Khan Inks Pod Deal With 20th TV
- ‘Friday Night Tykes’ & ‘Steel Country’ Spinoff Renewed By Esquire
- Fullscreen’s ‘Keeping Score’ Follows Hope Solo & Other Soccer Stars On Road To Rio
- ‘Walk The Prank’ Renewed For Season 2 By Disney XD
- DGA Sets 2017 Awards Schedule