CBS has firmed up its plans for the new leadership of CBS’ West Coast marketing team following the sudden death long-time EVP and creative director Ron Scalera. His No.2, Garen van de Beek, will now hold that title. Meanwhile, another CBS veteran, Lori Shefa, will succeed van de Beek as SVP of on-air promotion, overseeing CBS’s on-air creative department. Van de Beek will now be in charge of CBS’ on-air promotion, print, cable, online, digital, outdoor and radio, reporting to George Schweitzer, president, CBS Marketing Group. “Ron Scalera’s legacy is large and will not be forgotten,” said Schweitzer. “He built a first class team, and Garen and Lori have long been an important part of that team.” Van de Beek joined the CBS Marketing department in 1999 as executive director, on-air advertising and promotion. Shefa first joined CBS in 1997 as director of affiliate on-air promotion.
Garen Van De Beek To Succeed Ron Scalera As Creative Director For CBS Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Rudely Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month