CBS has firmed up its plans for the new leadership of CBS’ West Coast marketing team following the sudden death long-time EVP and creative director Ron Scalera. His No.2, Garen van de Beek, will now hold that title. Meanwhile, another CBS veteran, Lori Shefa, will succeed van de Beek as SVP of on-air promotion, overseeing CBS’s on-air creative department. Van de Beek will now be in charge of CBS’ on-air promotion, print, cable, online, digital, outdoor and radio, reporting to George Schweitzer, president, CBS Marketing Group. “Ron Scalera’s legacy is large and will not be forgotten,” said Schweitzer. “He built a first class team, and Garen and Lori have long been an important part of that team.” Van de Beek joined the CBS Marketing department in 1999 as executive director, on-air advertising and promotion. Shefa first joined CBS in 1997 as director of affiliate on-air promotion.
Garen Van De Beek To Succeed Ron Scalera As Creative Director For CBS Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices