CBS has firmed up its plans for the new leadership of CBS’ West Coast marketing team following the sudden death long-time EVP and creative director Ron Scalera. His No.2, Garen van de Beek, will now hold that title. Meanwhile, another CBS veteran, Lori Shefa, will succeed van de Beek as SVP of on-air promotion, overseeing CBS’s on-air creative department. Van de Beek will now be in charge of CBS’ on-air promotion, print, cable, online, digital, outdoor and radio, reporting to George Schweitzer, president, CBS Marketing Group. “Ron Scalera’s legacy is large and will not be forgotten,” said Schweitzer. “He built a first class team, and Garen and Lori have long been an important part of that team.” Van de Beek joined the CBS Marketing department in 1999 as executive director, on-air advertising and promotion. Shefa first joined CBS in 1997 as director of affiliate on-air promotion.
Garen Van De Beek To Succeed Ron Scalera As Creative Director For CBS Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Beware: How Global One Management's Questionable Practices Entangled Politicians, Child Actors And The Homeless
- Margot Robbie’s LuckyChap Banner Inks First-Look Deal With Warner Bros. TV, Sets Female Wall Street Drama At NBC
- After Merger, SAG-AFTRA Constitution Dropped "Sexual Harassment" As Specific Cause For Expelling Members
- Blair Brown On Uma Thurman, Queen Lear – And The Mystery Of ‘Molly Dodd’
- Rob Lowe Stars In ‘The Bad Seed’ Remake With A Gender Switch Eyed By Lifetime
- Carter Page: Al Franken Gropes Preferable To “Groundless Witch Hunt”