Fox this morning became the first network to wrap its upfront sales. “Fox has concluded our primetime upfront sales at volume and pricing levels consistent with our position as the number one network,” the network said in a statement. Fox’ upfront haul is said to be about $1.8-1.9 billion, up close to 15% from last year, at 8.5-9% CPM increases. Given the solid demand, Fox held back less inventory, selling about 80% of its ad time for next season, up more than 10% from last year.
Fox Done With Upfront Sales: $1.9 Billion
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast