Fox this morning became the first network to wrap its upfront sales. “Fox has concluded our primetime upfront sales at volume and pricing levels consistent with our position as the number one network,” the network said in a statement. Fox’ upfront haul is said to be about $1.8-1.9 billion, up close to 15% from last year, at 8.5-9% CPM increases. Given the solid demand, Fox held back less inventory, selling about 80% of its ad time for next season, up more than 10% from last year.
Fox Done With Upfront Sales: $1.9 Billion
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order, Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol