Fox this morning became the first network to wrap its upfront sales. “Fox has concluded our primetime upfront sales at volume and pricing levels consistent with our position as the number one network,” the network said in a statement. Fox’ upfront haul is said to be about $1.8-1.9 billion, up close to 15% from last year, at 8.5-9% CPM increases. Given the solid demand, Fox held back less inventory, selling about 80% of its ad time for next season, up more than 10% from last year.
Fox Done With Upfront Sales: $1.9 Billion
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'