Supporters of the cancelled TV show converged on London’s leafy Wandsworth Common last night to stage a mass “blackout.” Pretend blackouts, lasting for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, mimicking the opening of the show, also took place simultaneously in Edinburgh, Dublin, Pisa, Italy. European fans linked up with US campaigners trying to save the show. Mini-blackouts were staged in New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Toronto, Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles, where protestors fainted in front of ABC’s offices in Burbank. I’m not sure that a lot of people falling over will move the Mouse House to pity though.
'FlashForward' Fans Stage Global Blackout
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69