Something to go with you lunch (East Coasters)/breakfast (Californians). To mark the start of production of new series The Walking Dead, AMC just released this first look photo of “The Walkers” — the series’ titular flesh-eating creatures. The six-episode drama, an adaptation of the Robert Kirkman comic, is written, produced and directed by Frank Darabont and executive produced by Gale Anne Hurd. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), traveling in search of a safe and secure home after a zombie apocalypse.
First Snapshot From AMC's 'Walking Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Wonders If Donald Trump Will Be POTUS By Friday After Tuesday's Bonkers Press Conference
Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious In Late-Night Monologue; Delivers Emotional Attack On Trump After Charlottesville
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
Latest TV News
- HBO Suffers Social Media Hacks on Twitter, Facebook Pages
- Jimmy Kimmel Hears From Donald Trump Voters; Kellyanne Conway Discusses Damage Control
- Ric Reitz Re-Elected President Of SAG-AFTRA Atlanta Local, Continues Run Of Wins For Gabrielle Carteris Supporters
- New York Talent Agent Mark Schlegel Missing Since Sunday, Family Says
- 'For The People': Jasmin Savoy Brown To Star In New Shondaland ABC Series
- N.K. Jemisin’s ‘The Fifth Season’ Book To Be Developed As TV Series At TNT