Betty White is going global! Endemol has acquired international distribution rights to TV Land’s first original scripted series, comedy Hot in Cleveland, which stars red-hot sitcom veteran White, along with Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick. Cleveland‘s debut last week made history for TV Land, drawing the network’s largest audience ever, 5 million viewers. Endemol will take Cleveland to MIPCOM in the fall.
Endemol To Distribute 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Rules Soft Super Bowl Weekend; Auds Give $11M & Thumb Down 'Caesar' - Saturday AM Update
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Paramount Lands 'Conquest'; Plan To Re-Team 'The Revenant's Leonardo DiCaprio And Scribe Mark L. Smith
Latest International News
- Annapurna’s Kim Fox Joining Marc Butan’s MadRiver Pictures As Partner, Launching International Sales Arm
- Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says ‘Star Wars’ Grabbed $50M-$100M From ‘Mockingjay 2’; Stock…
- Ethan Hawke To Star In ‘24 Hours To Live’ For Fundamental Films And Thunder Road Pictures
- ‘Half Life’ Trailer: Epic Pictures Lands Sci-Fi Thriller Along With SXSW Hit ‘Uncle Kent 2’
- Mark Damon’s Foresight Boards Alec Baldwin-Demi Moore Drama ‘Blind’
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide