Betty White is going global! Endemol has acquired international distribution rights to TV Land’s first original scripted series, comedy Hot in Cleveland, which stars red-hot sitcom veteran White, along with Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick. Cleveland‘s debut last week made history for TV Land, drawing the network’s largest audience ever, 5 million viewers. Endemol will take Cleveland to MIPCOM in the fall.
Endemol To Distribute 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest International News
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit
- ‘The Reykjavik Confessions’: Buccaneer Media, Balt Kormakur’s RVK Studios Plot True Crime Drama
- Gravitas Ventures Hires Scott Kaplan As SVP Global Sales
- Cannes Adds Roman Polanski’s ‘Based On A True Story’ & More Films To Lineup
- Annette Bening & Saoirse Ronan Drama ‘The Seagull’ Flies To Hyde Park Ahead Of Cannes
- Lionsgate Expands Output Deal With Russia’s Central Partnership