Here is the Key Art for this year’s Primetime Emmy Awards, which the TV Academy will reveal tomorrow. It has a disco/Dancing With the Stars vibe and a monochromatic background that makes NBC’s “more colorful” logo at the bottom a little out of place. The theme this year is “Starry, Starry Night.” Now that the slogan is set, the TV Academy brass sure are hoping that the Emmy nominations next month will live up to it, with the biggest TV stars making the cut and having a reason to walk the red carpet on August 29. BTW, for the first time, the TV Academy will be giving away 100 Emmy posters this year.
EMMYS: 'Starry Night' Key Art Unveiled
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh