Here is the Key Art for this year’s Primetime Emmy Awards, which the TV Academy will reveal tomorrow. It has a disco/Dancing With the Stars vibe and a monochromatic background that makes NBC’s “more colorful” logo at the bottom a little out of place. The theme this year is “Starry, Starry Night.” Now that the slogan is set, the TV Academy brass sure are hoping that the Emmy nominations next month will live up to it, with the biggest TV stars making the cut and having a reason to walk the red carpet on August 29. BTW, for the first time, the TV Academy will be giving away 100 Emmy posters this year.
EMMYS: 'Starry Night' Key Art Unveiled
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series