Here is the Key Art for this year’s Primetime Emmy Awards, which the TV Academy will reveal tomorrow. It has a disco/Dancing With the Stars vibe and a monochromatic background that makes NBC’s “more colorful” logo at the bottom a little out of place. The theme this year is “Starry, Starry Night.” Now that the slogan is set, the TV Academy brass sure are hoping that the Emmy nominations next month will live up to it, with the biggest TV stars making the cut and having a reason to walk the red carpet on August 29. BTW, for the first time, the TV Academy will be giving away 100 Emmy posters this year.
EMMYS: 'Starry Night' Key Art Unveiled
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Move! Binge-Watching May Be Hazardous To Your Health: Report
- ‘A Million Little Things’: Anne Son To Co-Star In ABC Drama Pilot
- Timothy Hutton To Star In ‘Main Justice’; David Semel To Direct, Sunil Nayar Set As Showrunner Of CBS Pilot
- MSNBC Alum Dylan Ratigan Running For Congress
- CBS Launches ‘Eye Speak’ Female Empowerment & Leadership Program
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Graves Disease; Show To Go On 3-Week Hiatus