NBC went for some corporate synergy in selecting the talent for this year’s 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Special, which will air August 29 at 7PM, leading to the network’s live coast-to-coast coverage of the Emmy Awards hosted by Jimmy Fallon. The one-hour special will be hosted by Billy Bush and Maria Menounos, from NBC Uni’s syndicated entertainment newsmagazine Access Hollywood, and Nate Berkus, whose syndicated talker The Nate Berkus Show premieres this fall on the NBC owned-and-operated stations. The red-carpet special will be executive produced by Rob K. Silverstein (Access Hollywood) and directed by Stephanie Medina (AMC’s Sunday Morning Shootout).
EMMYS: NBC To Air Red Carpet Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- ‘Orphan Black’ Season 5 Episode 1 Unveiled At PaleyFest: Cast & EPs On Clone Club’s Fate, Evil Rachel & The…
- Seth Meyers Warns Donald Trump To Stop Stealing ‘SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ Bits
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’