NBC went for some corporate synergy in selecting the talent for this year’s 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Special, which will air August 29 at 7PM, leading to the network’s live coast-to-coast coverage of the Emmy Awards hosted by Jimmy Fallon. The one-hour special will be hosted by Billy Bush and Maria Menounos, from NBC Uni’s syndicated entertainment newsmagazine Access Hollywood, and Nate Berkus, whose syndicated talker The Nate Berkus Show premieres this fall on the NBC owned-and-operated stations. The red-carpet special will be executive produced by Rob K. Silverstein (Access Hollywood) and directed by Stephanie Medina (AMC’s Sunday Morning Shootout).
EMMYS: NBC To Air Red Carpet Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'