NBC went for some corporate synergy in selecting the talent for this year’s 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Special, which will air August 29 at 7PM, leading to the network’s live coast-to-coast coverage of the Emmy Awards hosted by Jimmy Fallon. The one-hour special will be hosted by Billy Bush and Maria Menounos, from NBC Uni’s syndicated entertainment newsmagazine Access Hollywood, and Nate Berkus, whose syndicated talker The Nate Berkus Show premieres this fall on the NBC owned-and-operated stations. The red-carpet special will be executive produced by Rob K. Silverstein (Access Hollywood) and directed by Stephanie Medina (AMC’s Sunday Morning Shootout).
EMMYS: NBC To Air Red Carpet Special
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’