Demi Moore just joined the cast of Margin Call, an indie drama that begins filming Monday. She’ll play the chief risk management officer at a firm. The film tracks the desperate maneuverings of eight people in a 24-hour period during the early stages of the Wall Street financial crisis. Kevin Spacey, Paul Bettany, Simon Baker, Zachary Quinto, Penn Badgley, and Stanley Tucci also star, with J.C. Chandor directing his script. It’s the first feature Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa. Michael Benaroya and Rob Barnum of Benaroya Pictures also produce with Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures has been selling foreign territories since Cannes.
Demi Moore Tapped For 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- White House: No Recording Of Donald Trump’s Phone Call To Widow Of Soldier Killed In ISIS Ambush
- Casey Affleck To Star In Alfonso Cuarón Horror Drama TV Series
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Responds To Donald Trump Outrage — Sort Of
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row
- Donald Trump Dares Dem Rep To Repeat Claim About His Call To Soldier’s Widow; She Obliges
- Fox Buys Lil Rel Howrey Comedy Produced By Jerrod Carmichael & Mike Scully With Put Pilot Commitment