Demi Moore just joined the cast of Margin Call, an indie drama that begins filming Monday. She’ll play the chief risk management officer at a firm. The film tracks the desperate maneuverings of eight people in a 24-hour period during the early stages of the Wall Street financial crisis. Kevin Spacey, Paul Bettany, Simon Baker, Zachary Quinto, Penn Badgley, and Stanley Tucci also star, with J.C. Chandor directing his script. It’s the first feature Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa. Michael Benaroya and Rob Barnum of Benaroya Pictures also produce with Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures has been selling foreign territories since Cannes.
Demi Moore Tapped For 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump III: “Bad Hombres,” “Nasty Woman” "Rigged" Emmys & Celebrity Reactions
Latest TV News
- The Onion Sets Election Retrospective Special On Fusion
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ EP Lou Adler On Laverne Cox & Why The TV Version Isn’t Live
- FNC Snags Largest Crowd, NBC Takes News Demo, As Final Debate Hits 65M Viewers And Counting – Update
- Donald Trump Promises To Accept Election Results On November 8 – If He Wins
- NBC Buys ‘Last Hope’ Drama From Lee Child, Andrew Dettmann & EuropaCorp
- CBS Orders ‘Salvation’ Summer Drama Series Produced By Alex Kurtzman