Demi Moore just joined the cast of Margin Call, an indie drama that begins filming Monday. She’ll play the chief risk management officer at a firm. The film tracks the desperate maneuverings of eight people in a 24-hour period during the early stages of the Wall Street financial crisis. Kevin Spacey, Paul Bettany, Simon Baker, Zachary Quinto, Penn Badgley, and Stanley Tucci also star, with J.C. Chandor directing his script. It’s the first feature Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa. Michael Benaroya and Rob Barnum of Benaroya Pictures also produce with Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures has been selling foreign territories since Cannes.
Demi Moore Tapped For 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Asks Tim Kaine To Attack Donald Trump For Blasting Hillary Clinton As A “Bigot”
- Felicity Huffman Fashion Biz Dramedy At ABC Back In the Works With New Writers
- Working Title TV, BBC Two Take Shine To ‘The Luminaries’ Gold Rush Epic – Edinburgh
- Ryan Lochte Charged With Making False Police Report In Rio After Landing New Endorsement Deal
- Donald Trump Debates Definition Of “Bigot” With Anderson Cooper
- ‘Disjointed’: Elizabeth Alderfer Cast In Netflix Pot Comedy Series From Chuck Lorre