Demi Moore just joined the cast of Margin Call, an indie drama that begins filming Monday. She’ll play the chief risk management officer at a firm. The film tracks the desperate maneuverings of eight people in a 24-hour period during the early stages of the Wall Street financial crisis. Kevin Spacey, Paul Bettany, Simon Baker, Zachary Quinto, Penn Badgley, and Stanley Tucci also star, with J.C. Chandor directing his script. It’s the first feature Quinto is producing with his Before The Door Pictures partners Neal Dodson and Corey Moosa. Michael Benaroya and Rob Barnum of Benaroya Pictures also produce with Joe Jenckes. Myriad Pictures has been selling foreign territories since Cannes.
Demi Moore Tapped For 'Margin Call'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- Fox News Channel Covers Donald Trump’s First Full Week In White House With Thinned Contributor Herd
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 2 Gets Spring Premiere Date On OWN
- ‘Teachers’ Season 2 Premiere Breaks Ratings Records For TV Land In Live+3
- ESPN’s Bob Ley & Jeremy Schaap Get Larger Roles As ‘Outside The Lines’ & ‘E:60’ Expand; ‘Sports Reporters…
- ‘Hunted’ Off To Solid Ratings Start Following AFC Championship On CBS
- ‘Entertainment Tonight’ Producer Bonnie Tiegel Dies