Demi Moore will write her book for HarperCollins. While she hasn’t been burning it up with movie roles like she used to, her reps at Janklow-Nesbit are closing a deal worth $2 million,. The book will be edited by Jennifer Barth, backstopped by publisher Jonathan Burnham. They are still negotiating delivery date and making a deal with a co-writer. The book is not a trip down memory lane for an actress who got her start as a member of the Brat Pack. She met with publishers to personally pitch the book, which isn’t a memoir but rather a specific story about her complex relationship with her mother, and how it impacted her life and career.
Demi Moore Lands $2 Million For Book
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show