Demi Moore will write her book for HarperCollins. While she hasn’t been burning it up with movie roles like she used to, her reps at Janklow-Nesbit are closing a deal worth $2 million,. The book will be edited by Jennifer Barth, backstopped by publisher Jonathan Burnham. They are still negotiating delivery date and making a deal with a co-writer. The book is not a trip down memory lane for an actress who got her start as a member of the Brat Pack. She met with publishers to personally pitch the book, which isn’t a memoir but rather a specific story about her complex relationship with her mother, and how it impacted her life and career.
Demi Moore Lands $2 Million For Book
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Angus Sampson Joins Hulu Drama ‘Shut Eye’; Manny Montana Cast in ABC’s ‘Conviction’
- NBC’s Matt Hubbard Comedy Pilot Adds Three To Family
- Natalie Martinez To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘A.P.B.’
- Maya Rudolph-Martin Short Variety Show Finally A Go At NBC
- Jennifer Getzinger To Helm ‘Miranda’s Rights’, Only Female Director Hire On Drama Pilot This Season
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot