Demi Moore will write her book for HarperCollins. While she hasn’t been burning it up with movie roles like she used to, her reps at Janklow-Nesbit are closing a deal worth $2 million,. The book will be edited by Jennifer Barth, backstopped by publisher Jonathan Burnham. They are still negotiating delivery date and making a deal with a co-writer. The book is not a trip down memory lane for an actress who got her start as a member of the Brat Pack. She met with publishers to personally pitch the book, which isn’t a memoir but rather a specific story about her complex relationship with her mother, and how it impacted her life and career.
Demi Moore Lands $2 Million For Book
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Homeland' Finale: 'Long Time Coming'
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance