Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen will plead guilty and serve jail time over misdemeanor charges stemming from his Christmas Day arrest for alleged domestic violence, according to several sites, including People and TMZ. But the 30-day sentence, which is expected to be reduced to 15-17 days for good behavior, would not interrupt production of the upcoming season of CBS’ Men. Sheen is expected to begin serving time next week, while Men normally starts production in August and I hear that will be the case again this year. That will give Sheen, who closed a deal to return to Men only hours before CBS’ upfront presentation last month, plenty of time to resolve his legal troubles before returning to work. In a similar fashion, 24 star Kiefer Sutherland timed his jail time for DUI while his series was on hiatus in December 2007.
Charlie Sheen's Jail Time Won't Impact 'Men'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Disney Channel Orders ‘Stuck In The Middle’ Family Pilot Starring Jenna Ortega
- Michael Cassidy To Star In Aseem Batra Pilot, Sam Huntington In ‘How We Live’
- Stark Sands To Star In ‘Minority Report’
- Jack Davenport To Co-Star In HBO’s Sarah Silverman Pilot; Kerri Kenney Also Cast
- Alison Pill Cast In Jenna Bans ABC Pilot