Another Bravo development executive, Cori Abraham, is moving to sibling Oxygen. Abraham has been named SVP development for the female-centered channel. She follows Amy Introcaso-Davis, who moved from Bravo to Oxygen in early 2008, shortly after NBC Universal’s acquisition of Oxygen. Abraham, who will oversee network’s development on both coasts based in Los Angeles, will report to Introcaso-Davis, who serves as SVP original programming and development. For the past six years, Abraham worked as VP development for Bravo where she executive produced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, and developed the just launched Bethenny Getting Married?, and the upcoming The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Thintervention with Jackie Warner. Introcaso-Davis and Abraham worked together at Bravo for 4 years until Introcaso-Davis left to go to Oxygen.
Bravo's Cori Abraham Named Oxygen SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins