Another Bravo development executive, Cori Abraham, is moving to sibling Oxygen. Abraham has been named SVP development for the female-centered channel. She follows Amy Introcaso-Davis, who moved from Bravo to Oxygen in early 2008, shortly after NBC Universal’s acquisition of Oxygen. Abraham, who will oversee network’s development on both coasts based in Los Angeles, will report to Introcaso-Davis, who serves as SVP original programming and development. For the past six years, Abraham worked as VP development for Bravo where she executive produced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List, and developed the just launched Bethenny Getting Married?, and the upcoming The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Thintervention with Jackie Warner. Introcaso-Davis and Abraham worked together at Bravo for 4 years until Introcaso-Davis left to go to Oxygen.
Bravo's Cori Abraham Named Oxygen SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”