Jason Hervey and Eric Bischoff’s reality production company Bischoff Hervey Entertainment TV has signed an overall international distribution deal with Shine International, which will handle distribution for BHE TV’s formats. Shine International already distributes BHE TV’s CMT series Hulk Hogan’s Celebrity Championship Wrestling, which as been sold in more than 20 territories. BHE TV has several shows in development and production at VH1, TruTV, A&E, Fuse and Spike TV. Separately, Shine International also is handling distribution for the Gone Too Soon Michael Jackson documentary, which will air in more than 50 countries on June 25, the anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, including on the TV Guide Network in the U.S.
Bischoff Hervey In Distribution Deal With Shine International
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better