Jason Hervey and Eric Bischoff’s reality production company Bischoff Hervey Entertainment TV has signed an overall international distribution deal with Shine International, which will handle distribution for BHE TV’s formats. Shine International already distributes BHE TV’s CMT series Hulk Hogan’s Celebrity Championship Wrestling, which as been sold in more than 20 territories. BHE TV has several shows in development and production at VH1, TruTV, A&E, Fuse and Spike TV. Separately, Shine International also is handling distribution for the Gone Too Soon Michael Jackson documentary, which will air in more than 50 countries on June 25, the anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, including on the TV Guide Network in the U.S.
Bischoff Hervey In Distribution Deal With Shine International
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two