Alice Eve is now in negotiations to play Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class, the 20th Century Fox prequel that Matthew Vaughn will direct. Her power in the mutant universe is telepathy, and she was voted Hottest Comic Book Babe of 2005 in one poll. She started out as an X-Men nemesis and became an ally. Eve joins James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender, previously set as lead mutants Xavier and Magneto. Also in the Marvel pantheon, Tommy Lee Jones has been confirmed to play Colonel Phillips in Captain America: The First Avenger, the Joe Johnston-directed Marvel Studios film that Paramount will distribute.
Alice Eve, Tommy Lee Jones Take Marvel Superhero Turns
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Dog Supplier & Handler Issues Statement As Tracking For Film Stalls; PETA Responds - Update
Latest TV News
- NBC Orders Thriller Drama Pilot ‘Reverie’ From ‘Extant’ Creator & Amblin TV
- Pilot Season 2017: How Many Pilots Is Each Network Ordering?
- Bill Maher Bags Record ‘Real Time’ Kickoff Numbers On Donald Trump Inauguration Day
- Liberty Media’s Formula 1 Acquisition Gets Checkered Flag
- Mary Jo Buttafuoco Will Tell Her Story In Unscripted Documentary Via Tent City And Fremantle
- Jill Soloway Says ‘I Love Dick’ Is Rare “Psycho-Sexual Comedy” – Sundance Studio