Alice Eve is now in negotiations to play Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class, the 20th Century Fox prequel that Matthew Vaughn will direct. Her power in the mutant universe is telepathy, and she was voted Hottest Comic Book Babe of 2005 in one poll. She started out as an X-Men nemesis and became an ally. Eve joins James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender, previously set as lead mutants Xavier and Magneto. Also in the Marvel pantheon, Tommy Lee Jones has been confirmed to play Colonel Phillips in Captain America: The First Avenger, the Joe Johnston-directed Marvel Studios film that Paramount will distribute.
Alice Eve, Tommy Lee Jones Take Marvel Superhero Turns
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest TV News
- Debra Lee Steps Down as Chairman & CEO Of BET Networks
- Michelle Nader Inks New Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- '9-1-1' Production Designer Tackles Fiery Plane Crash, Ballroom Collapse & Tiger Attack With Season 1
- ‘Baskets’ Renewed For Fourth Season By FX
- Donald Trump Pardons Late Boxing Champ Jack Johnson, Thanks Sylvester Stallone And Takes Swing At Barack Obama