Alice Eve is now in negotiations to play Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class, the 20th Century Fox prequel that Matthew Vaughn will direct. Her power in the mutant universe is telepathy, and she was voted Hottest Comic Book Babe of 2005 in one poll. She started out as an X-Men nemesis and became an ally. Eve joins James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender, previously set as lead mutants Xavier and Magneto. Also in the Marvel pantheon, Tommy Lee Jones has been confirmed to play Colonel Phillips in Captain America: The First Avenger, the Joe Johnston-directed Marvel Studios film that Paramount will distribute.
Alice Eve, Tommy Lee Jones Take Marvel Superhero Turns
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55