Alice Eve is now in negotiations to play Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class, the 20th Century Fox prequel that Matthew Vaughn will direct. Her power in the mutant universe is telepathy, and she was voted Hottest Comic Book Babe of 2005 in one poll. She started out as an X-Men nemesis and became an ally. Eve joins James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender, previously set as lead mutants Xavier and Magneto. Also in the Marvel pantheon, Tommy Lee Jones has been confirmed to play Colonel Phillips in Captain America: The First Avenger, the Joe Johnston-directed Marvel Studios film that Paramount will distribute.
Alice Eve, Tommy Lee Jones Take Marvel Superhero Turns
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'
- Electric Entertainment To Co-Fi Anthony Hopkins Pic 'Go With Me'