Alice Eve is now in negotiations to play Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class, the 20th Century Fox prequel that Matthew Vaughn will direct. Her power in the mutant universe is telepathy, and she was voted Hottest Comic Book Babe of 2005 in one poll. She started out as an X-Men nemesis and became an ally. Eve joins James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender, previously set as lead mutants Xavier and Magneto. Also in the Marvel pantheon, Tommy Lee Jones has been confirmed to play Colonel Phillips in Captain America: The First Avenger, the Joe Johnston-directed Marvel Studios film that Paramount will distribute.
Alice Eve, Tommy Lee Jones Take Marvel Superhero Turns
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?