ABC too wrapped its upfront ad sales today. The network took in some $2.4 billion, about 15% higher than its haul last year. That is said to include all dayparts but exclude sports and the Academy Awards. The CPM increases are said to be in the 8%-9% range. With Fox, CBS, ABC and the CW done with their upfront selling, NBC is the only broadcast network still in play, but it too is expected to wrap things up by the end of the week.
ABC Done With Upfront Selling
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms