ABC too wrapped its upfront ad sales today. The network took in some $2.4 billion, about 15% higher than its haul last year. That is said to include all dayparts but exclude sports and the Academy Awards. The CPM increases are said to be in the 8%-9% range. With Fox, CBS, ABC and the CW done with their upfront selling, NBC is the only broadcast network still in play, but it too is expected to wrap things up by the end of the week.
ABC Done With Upfront Selling
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh