Former WMA TV business affairs head Susan Brooks has joined Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh’s recently launched production company FishBowl Worldwide Media. She will serve as general counsel and EVP business affairs, reporting to Gersh. Brooks, a respected business affairs executive, served as worldwide head of television business affairs at WMA until she was laid off in the wake of the agency’s merger with Endeavor last year.
WMA's Susan Brooks Joins FishBowl
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President