Former WMA TV business affairs head Susan Brooks has joined Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh’s recently launched production company FishBowl Worldwide Media. She will serve as general counsel and EVP business affairs, reporting to Gersh. Brooks, a respected business affairs executive, served as worldwide head of television business affairs at WMA until she was laid off in the wake of the agency’s merger with Endeavor last year.
WMA's Susan Brooks Joins FishBowl
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Robert Redford Slams Harvey Weinstein, Declares Hollywood "Tipping Point" During Sundance Opening Presser
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline