Former WMA TV business affairs head Susan Brooks has joined Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh’s recently launched production company FishBowl Worldwide Media. She will serve as general counsel and EVP business affairs, reporting to Gersh. Brooks, a respected business affairs executive, served as worldwide head of television business affairs at WMA until she was laid off in the wake of the agency’s merger with Endeavor last year.
WMA's Susan Brooks Joins FishBowl
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- ‘Excessive Force,’ Carl Franklin To Direct With Ice Cube Starring, Is Latest On CubeVision Slate
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24