Former WMA TV business affairs head Susan Brooks has joined Vin Di Bona and Bruce Gersh’s recently launched production company FishBowl Worldwide Media. She will serve as general counsel and EVP business affairs, reporting to Gersh. Brooks, a respected business affairs executive, served as worldwide head of television business affairs at WMA until she was laid off in the wake of the agency’s merger with Endeavor last year.
WMA's Susan Brooks Joins FishBowl
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA