As Deadline first reported, Debra Winger has closed a deal to become a regular on the HBO series In Treatment. She will play a formerly big star in an anxiety crisis about her career, and seeks out Gabriel Byrne’s psychotherapist character, Paul, for help. Winger has been very selective about working. She lives on the East Coast and the job was made possible because the show shoots in New York.
Debra Winger Set For HBO's 'In Treatment'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Talks “Tunnel Technology” And Hillary Clinton As “Bigot” In Interview With…
- Marvin Kaplan Dies: ‘Alice’ & ‘Top Cat’ Actor Was 89
- Fox Director Fellows Chosen For Comedy & Drama Apprenticeship Programs
- Revolt CEO Keith T. Clinkscales Departs
- Eli Roth Bringing Killer Clowns To Halloween Horror Nights 2016; Digital Genre Anthology Series ‘Dark/Web’ Coming From…
- ‘Stranger Things’ Ranks High On List Of Netflix’s Most-Watched Shows