As Deadline first reported, Debra Winger has closed a deal to become a regular on the HBO series In Treatment. She will play a formerly big star in an anxiety crisis about her career, and seeks out Gabriel Byrne’s psychotherapist character, Paul, for help. Winger has been very selective about working. She lives on the East Coast and the job was made possible because the show shoots in New York.
Debra Winger Set For HBO's 'In Treatment'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump III: “Bad Hombres,” “Nasty Woman” "Rigged" Emmys & Celebrity Reactions
Latest TV News
- Bill Bratton Returns To NBC News After Exit As NYC Police Commissioner
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alan Taylor Returns To UTA
- Viola Davis To Produce Chuck Rose Thriller Drama ‘Head Games’ For ABC
- Stephen Colbert’s Live Post-Debate ‘Late Show’ Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
- The Onion Sets Election Retrospective Special On Fusion
- ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ EP Lou Adler On Laverne Cox & Why The TV Version Isn’t Live