VH1 has renewed freshman reality series Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business, Basketball Wives and What Chilli Wants for a second season. All fall under VH1’s core celebreality genre. A Family Business stars singers and siblings Brandy and Ray J Norwood, What Chilli Wants stars former TLC member Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, and Basketball Wives, about wives of professional basketball players, stars and is executive produced by Shaquille O’Neal’s ex Shaunie O’Neal.
VH1 Renews 3 Freshman Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates