VH1 has renewed freshman reality series Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business, Basketball Wives and What Chilli Wants for a second season. All fall under VH1’s core celebreality genre. A Family Business stars singers and siblings Brandy and Ray J Norwood, What Chilli Wants stars former TLC member Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, and Basketball Wives, about wives of professional basketball players, stars and is executive produced by Shaquille O’Neal’s ex Shaunie O’Neal.
VH1 Renews 3 Freshman Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards