The British sales agent is selling international rights to Wickie and the Treasure of the Gods, sequel to last year’s top German film. Wickie the Mighty Viking got five million cinemagoers through the turnstiles. Distributor Constantin Film hopes this 3D sequel, due to being shooting on location in Malta and Germany this summer, will do the same kind of business. Christian Ditter is the director and the producer is Christian Becker of Rat Pack. Timeless Films is former Odyssey Entertainment boss Ralph Kamp’s family film sales agency. Kamp also runs sales agency Metropolis out of UK financier Prescience. Timeless is carving something of a niche for itself in 3D animated movies: apart from its Viking sequel, it’s also selling 3D features about astronaut chimpanzees, a singing postman and animals teaming up against an evil dam construction.
Timeless Films Selling 3D ‘Wickie’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation