TBS has officially ordered hourlong fraternity comedy pilot Glory Daze to series. The series pickup for Franklin & Bash, which will move to TNT, is still pending. TBS has ordered eight episodes of Glory Daze, including the pilot, for a premiere in late 2010. The series, from TBS Prods and creators/executive producers Walt Becker (Wild Hogs) and Michael LeSieur (You, Me and Dupree), centers on a group of friends who are trying to navigate college life in 1980s Wisconsin. Kelly Blatz, Callard Harris, Matt Bush, Drew Seeley, Hartley Sawyer, Julianna Guill and Tim Meadows star.
TBS Orders 'Glory Daze' For Late 2010
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
Latest TV News
- ‘Excessive Force,’ Carl Franklin To Direct With Ice Cube Starring, Is Latest On CubeVision Slate
- Sinclair Prepares To Sell 23 TV Stations In Search Of Tribune Deal OK
- WME Signs Anthony Byrne; ‘In Darkness’ Helmer Set For ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 5
- ‘The Path’ Canceled After 3 Seasons On Hulu
- Study Finds Diversity In Television On The Rise, But Not Representative Of American Population
- ‘Moonbase 8’ Comedy From Fred Armisen, Tim Heidecker, Jonathan Krisel & John C. Reilly In Works By A24