Save the date, Twi-hards: November 18th, 2011. the studio still has no official word on whether it’s be 2 films or one — but Deadline sources still say it’ll be 2 pics and Bill Condon will likely direct both.
Summit Skeds 'Twilight 4: Breaking Dawn'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Ratings Rise Slightly To Top Night Again, ‘NCIS’ & ‘The Flash’ Down
- BBC Launching New Channel For Scotland With $37.4M Budget
- Louis C.K. To Headline 2 Stand-Up Specials For Netflix
- Fox’s Marvel Pilot Casts Jamie Chung As Blink
- Danny Pino To Star In 'Gone' Series For NBCU Int'l Studios, RTL & TF1
- Savannah Guthrie Sets ‘Today’ Return