Smallville was headed to an end of its run this season when it got a somewhat surprising renewal. That won’t happen next season, which will be the Superguy series’ 10th and last. Star Tom Welling let the news slip in an interview with deadline.com sister site HollywoodLife.com yesterday. Welling may have been too excited about getting his first series pickup as a producer yesterday when the CW ordered his cheerleading drama Hellcats.
CW's 'Smallville' To End After 10th Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Team Ninja Warrior’ Renewed By Esquire; BBC America Sets ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere Date, Projects With Amy Poehler, More…
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?