Fox ruled the first night of the off-season with the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, while ABC’s FlashForward and NBC’s 100 Questions made quiter exit/debut, respectively. The two-hour season 7 opener of Dance averaged a 3.0 rating/10 share among adults 18-49 and 8.2 million viewers overall. That was up 11% in the demo from the show’s most recent fall premiere but down 12% from Dance’s last summer’s debut. The series finale of FlashForward (1.3/5) was down 19% from last week and tied the recently cancelled drama’s lowest-rated telecast. Meanwhile, NBC’s new multi-camera comedy 100 Questions, originally slated for midseason but subsequently sent to summer for a burn-off run, premiered with a 0.8/3 in the demo, ranking as the lowest-rated program on the night dominated by repeats. It was tied for the bottom position with the only other original offering last night, ABC’s Hollywood Salutes Matt Damon special, which also drew a 0.8/2. All repeats fared better.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid 'Dance' Start For Fox; Low-Rated 'FlashForward' ABC Exit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- NBC Cancels 'Working The Engels'
- Fox Buys Sibling Rivalry Comedy From Dana Klein With Put Pilot Commitment
- Showtime Renews 'Ray Donovan' & 'Masters Of Sex' For Third Season