Fox ruled the first night of the off-season with the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, while ABC’s FlashForward and NBC’s 100 Questions made quiter exit/debut, respectively. The two-hour season 7 opener of Dance averaged a 3.0 rating/10 share among adults 18-49 and 8.2 million viewers overall. That was up 11% in the demo from the show’s most recent fall premiere but down 12% from Dance’s last summer’s debut. The series finale of FlashForward (1.3/5) was down 19% from last week and tied the recently cancelled drama’s lowest-rated telecast. Meanwhile, NBC’s new multi-camera comedy 100 Questions, originally slated for midseason but subsequently sent to summer for a burn-off run, premiered with a 0.8/3 in the demo, ranking as the lowest-rated program on the night dominated by repeats. It was tied for the bottom position with the only other original offering last night, ABC’s Hollywood Salutes Matt Damon special, which also drew a 0.8/2. All repeats fared better.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid 'Dance' Start For Fox; Low-Rated 'FlashForward' ABC Exit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'