Fox ruled the first night of the off-season with the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, while ABC’s FlashForward and NBC’s 100 Questions made quiter exit/debut, respectively. The two-hour season 7 opener of Dance averaged a 3.0 rating/10 share among adults 18-49 and 8.2 million viewers overall. That was up 11% in the demo from the show’s most recent fall premiere but down 12% from Dance’s last summer’s debut. The series finale of FlashForward (1.3/5) was down 19% from last week and tied the recently cancelled drama’s lowest-rated telecast. Meanwhile, NBC’s new multi-camera comedy 100 Questions, originally slated for midseason but subsequently sent to summer for a burn-off run, premiered with a 0.8/3 in the demo, ranking as the lowest-rated program on the night dominated by repeats. It was tied for the bottom position with the only other original offering last night, ABC’s Hollywood Salutes Matt Damon special, which also drew a 0.8/2. All repeats fared better.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid 'Dance' Start For Fox; Low-Rated 'FlashForward' ABC Exit
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order By…