Flashforward probably already saw a cancellation in its flash forward. The ABC conspiracy drama hit another series low at 8 PM last night, drawing 1.3 rating/4 share among adults 18-49 and 4.7 million viewers overall. (That number will certainly go up in Live+7, Flashforward is big DVR gainer, but can that save the serialized drama?) Meanwhile, NBC’s The Marriage Ref (2.2/6) at 10 PM rebounded from its all-time low last week, up 16% in the demo. Fox’s Fringe (2.2/6) was up 10% week-to-week. The rest of the Thursday series were mostly flat, up or down by a tenth from last week. CBS (3.5/10, 13.9 million) won the night led by the top draws of the night in 18-49 (Survivor, 4.0/13) and total viewers (The Mentalist, 14.7 million). ABC had its largest Thursday viewership in six weeks.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Flashforward' Drops
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline