Flashforward probably already saw a cancellation in its flash forward. The ABC conspiracy drama hit another series low at 8 PM last night, drawing 1.3 rating/4 share among adults 18-49 and 4.7 million viewers overall. (That number will certainly go up in Live+7, Flashforward is big DVR gainer, but can that save the serialized drama?) Meanwhile, NBC’s The Marriage Ref (2.2/6) at 10 PM rebounded from its all-time low last week, up 16% in the demo. Fox’s Fringe (2.2/6) was up 10% week-to-week. The rest of the Thursday series were mostly flat, up or down by a tenth from last week. CBS (3.5/10, 13.9 million) won the night led by the top draws of the night in 18-49 (Survivor, 4.0/13) and total viewers (The Mentalist, 14.7 million). ABC had its largest Thursday viewership in six weeks.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Flashforward' Drops
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets