Actress Lynn Redgrave died last night after a seven-year battle with breast cancer. She was 67. Redgrave, member of the famous acting dynasty, burst into the scene in the 1966 with Georgy Girl, which earned her one of two Oscar nominations. The other one came 32 years later for Gods And Monsters. Redgrave ended her classy career on television, appearing on Desperate Housewives, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Ugly Betty. Redgrave’s death comes a year after her niece Natasha Richardson died after a skiing accident and a month after the death of her older brother, Corin Redgrave.
R.I.P. Lynn Redgrave
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring