Actress Lynn Redgrave died last night after a seven-year battle with breast cancer. She was 67. Redgrave, member of the famous acting dynasty, burst into the scene in the 1966 with Georgy Girl, which earned her one of two Oscar nominations. The other one came 32 years later for Gods And Monsters. Redgrave ended her classy career on television, appearing on Desperate Housewives, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Ugly Betty. Redgrave’s death comes a year after her niece Natasha Richardson died after a skiing accident and a month after the death of her older brother, Corin Redgrave.
R.I.P. Lynn Redgrave
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'L.A. Confidential': Walton Goggins To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot; Anna Fricke Joins As Co-Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Working With Weinstein’ Doc Secures Just Under 1M Viewers With New Revelations And Interviews
- Gunpowder Sales; James Corden UK Deal; Fremantle/BBCW Benelux; All3M Australia – Global Briefs
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation