Former child star Gary Coleman has died. He was 42. Coleman died at 12:05 p.m. at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo, Utah, where he had been in a coma after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage at his Utah home on Wednesday night. Coleman, who was plagued by health problems his entire life and never grew taller than 4’8”, burst into the spotlight at age 11 as the star of Diff’rent Strokes. We was never able to repeat his early success and his adult life was marked by a series of personal problems.
R.I.P. Gary Coleman
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…