Former child star Gary Coleman has died. He was 42. Coleman died at 12:05 p.m. at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo, Utah, where he had been in a coma after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage at his Utah home on Wednesday night. Coleman, who was plagued by health problems his entire life and never grew taller than 4’8”, burst into the spotlight at age 11 as the star of Diff’rent Strokes. We was never able to repeat his early success and his adult life was marked by a series of personal problems.
R.I.P. Gary Coleman
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres