Former child star Gary Coleman has died. He was 42. Coleman died at 12:05 p.m. at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo, Utah, where he had been in a coma after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage at his Utah home on Wednesday night. Coleman, who was plagued by health problems his entire life and never grew taller than 4’8”, burst into the spotlight at age 11 as the star of Diff’rent Strokes. We was never able to repeat his early success and his adult life was marked by a series of personal problems.
R.I.P. Gary Coleman
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign