Former child star Gary Coleman has died. He was 42. Coleman died at 12:05 p.m. at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo, Utah, where he had been in a coma after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage at his Utah home on Wednesday night. Coleman, who was plagued by health problems his entire life and never grew taller than 4’8”, burst into the spotlight at age 11 as the star of Diff’rent Strokes. We was never able to repeat his early success and his adult life was marked by a series of personal problems.
R.I.P. Gary Coleman
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles