Popular radio and TV host Art Linkletter died today in Bel Air at age 97. Canadian-born Linkletter was best known for hosting two long-running TV shows, CBS’ House Party and NBC’s People Are Funny. “Throughout Art’s 60 years in show business, he remained one of the most respected and beloved media personalities in America,” Disney president and CEO Bob Iger said in a statement.
R.I.P. Art Linkletter
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘Bad Banks’ Big Berlin Biz; ‘Das Boot’ Wraps; Cineflix Boards U.S. Content – Global Briefs
- 21st Century Fox Doubles Down On “Firewall Remedies” As It Looks To Push Through Sky Deal
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”