Popular radio and TV host Art Linkletter died today in Bel Air at age 97. Canadian-born Linkletter was best known for hosting two long-running TV shows, CBS’ House Party and NBC’s People Are Funny. “Throughout Art’s 60 years in show business, he remained one of the most respected and beloved media personalities in America,” Disney president and CEO Bob Iger said in a statement.
R.I.P. Art Linkletter
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- ‘Orphan Black’ Season 5 Episode 1 Unveiled At PaleyFest: Cast & EPs On Clone Club’s Fate, Evil Rachel & The…
- Seth Meyers Warns Donald Trump To Stop Stealing ‘SNL’s ‘Weekend Update’ Bits
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’