There is a lot of chatter that Shawn Ryan’s Chicago-based cop drama has landed a series order from Fox. It all started with a tweet by The Big Bang Theory co-creator Bill Prady: “Congrats to @ShawnRyanTV on the pickup of his series Ride Along,” he wrote this afternoon. It turns out Prady may have jumped the gun a bit early as there is no official pickup for Ridealong yet but the pilot screened well at the network this morning.
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: 'Ridealong' Picked Up At Fox? Not Yet.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity