There is a lot of chatter that Shawn Ryan’s Chicago-based cop drama has landed a series order from Fox. It all started with a tweet by The Big Bang Theory co-creator Bill Prady: “Congrats to @ShawnRyanTV on the pickup of his series Ride Along,” he wrote this afternoon. It turns out Prady may have jumped the gun a bit early as there is no official pickup for Ridealong yet but the pilot screened well at the network this morning.
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: 'Ridealong' Picked Up At Fox? Not Yet.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents Dinner
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games