Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
The Force Is Strong With 'The Last Jedi' As Thursday Night Preview Looks To Rack Up $45M+ - Early Estimate
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Gets Premiere Date On ABC
- ‘The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair’ To Open Inaugural Canneseries Festival
- UK Pubcaster Channel 4 Hunts ‘Love Island’-Style Entertainment Format
- Graham Linehan To Adapt ‘The IT Crowd’ For NBC
- Martin Ransohoff Dies: Film And TV Producer For Many Hits Was 90
- Mario Batali Fired From ‘The Chew’ After Sexual Misconduct Investigation