Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?