Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'