Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter's National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski's Father Was 89
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- ‘Z’ Costume Designer Tom Broecker On Tracking Evolution Of Fashion In A Series “Designed To Be Binge-Watched”…
- Frank Deford Dies: Legendary Sportswriter & Author Of ‘Everybody’s All-American’ Was 78
- Tiger Woods Arrested On DUI Charge In Florida
- Nina Diaz On VH1’s Unscripted Plans As Net Hits Milestone With ‘T.I. & Tiny’ Finale
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs