Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Latest TV News
- Kevin Meaney Dies: Veteran Comic And Actor Was 60
- Ex-State Sen. Ron Calderon Sentenced In Film Incentives Bribe Case
- Donald Trump’s Comedy Crater Caught By 10.3M Viewers On Cable News Networks
- ‘Sneakers’ Hacker Drama Based On Movie In Works At NBC From Walter Parkes, Laurie MacDonald…
- Time Warner Sale To AT&T Shows Distribution, Not Content, Is King
- Fox Nabs ‘Bad Sugar’ Comedy From Sharon Horgan, Patty Breen & Aaron Kaplan