Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Being Evel' Producer Johnny Knoxville At Sundance: Daredevil Tales And The Price Of Pushing The Envelope
More From Andreeva
- Maya Rudolph & Jaden Smith To Appear In Diallo Riddle/Bashir Salahuddin HBO Pilot
- Tyler James Williams Cast In ‘Criminal Minds’ Spinoff
- ‘Code Black’ Medical Drama From Michael Seitzman, Divorced-Dad Comedy Get CBS Pilot Orders
- ‘Togetherness’ Renewed For Season 2 By HBO
- Brianna Brown Returns To ‘Devious Maids’ As Series Regular
- Trio Exit Circle Of Confusion To Form New Management/Production Company