Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest TV News
- Fox News Channel Signs Former State Department Deputy Rep Marie Harf As Contributor
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Writer Katie Rich Suspended Over Barron Trump Tweet, Issues Apology
- Hulu To Become First Stop For Streams Of Magnolia Pictures Films
- ‘Nightcap’: Lauren Blumenfeld & Don Fanelli Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2
- Guest Column: Oscars Are Black And White, But Not Brown
- Turner Taps Jenny Ramirez As VP Unscripted Programming For TBS & TNT