Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Samuel L. Jackson To Star In 'Old Man' Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21 TV Studios
Ike Barinholtz On "Emotional" Phone Call With Mindy Kaling That Led To His Neck Injury Being Written Into 'Mindy Project' - TCA
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweet-Rages After John McCain Kills Obamacare Skinny Repeal
- Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On ‘The President Show…
- Stephen Colbert Feels “Blessed” By Donald Trump’s Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
- Trevor Noah Loves Anthony Scaramucci Since He Set Fire To Reince Priebus And Steve Bannon
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Gets Poster & New Promo
- Anthony Scaramucci Threatens To Fire Entire White House Comms Staff In Wild Interview, Then Regrets It – Update