Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- WGA Panel Sees More Viewer And Network Acceptance of LGBT Themes
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ABC’s ‘American Crime’ Cast Talks About Second Season’s…
- ABC Nears ‘Castle’ Renewal Decision For Season 9, Nathan Fillion Set To Return
- ‘Supergirl’ Eyes Move To Vancouver To Reduce Costs As Season 2 Stays In Limbo
- Petition Calling For SAG Pension Plan Audit Nets 1,000 Signatures
- NBC’s ‘Meet The Press’ Scores Donald Trump “Exclusive” After ‘Nightly News’ Trump…