Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
September B.O. Booming To Near All-Time $700M Record As 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' & 'Lego Ninjago' Enter Fall Fray
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Senator Bill Cassidy “Got Caught With His GOPenis Out” In Obamacare Replace Bill
- Gillian Anderson Tweets Photo Of Brian Huskey Appearing On ‘The X-Files’ Next Season
- Lawrence O’Donnell Sorry For Leaked Video Of Off-Air Rants
- ‘Power’ Copyright Suit Unplugged; “No Significant Similarities” Says Judge
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Gotham’ Casts Michael Maize; Daniel Cosgrove Joins ‘You’