Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Julian Fellowes On The End Of 'Downton' And Its Future: "The Crawleys Would Still Be There" - AwardsLine
'Pawn Stars' Regular Austin 'Chumlee' Russell Will Plead Guilty To Drug Charge, Avoid Jail Time - Update
Latest TV News
- James Corden Teases Britney Spears’ Carpool Karaoke
- Viacom’s Longtime PR Chief Carl Folta Exits
- WGA Reaches Deal For New Contract With Public TV
- ‘StartUp’ Review: Crackle Drama Gritty But Not A Great Investment
- ‘This Is Us’ Adds Ryan Michelle Bathe As Recurring
- Robert Kirkman’s ‘Outcast’ Ups Madeleine McGraw To Series Regular