Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest TV News
- Disney Channel Orders Boy With Talking Hand Comedy Pilot ‘Right Hand Guy’
- ‘MadTV’: Ike Barinholtz & Debra Wilson To Appear In The CW Revival
- ‘Marco Polo’ Creator: Netflix Series “Breaking Barriers” On Diversity – Guest Column
- Stephen Colbert’s Live RNC Shows Bring Buzz And Ratings Gains, But Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight’ Still…
- Paramount Film Vet Eben Davidson Moves To TV Division As SVP Development
- Miss Cleo Dies: Self-Described Psychic Of TV Infomercials Fame Was 53