Mitch Hurwitz and Will Arnett’s Wilde Kingdom has been picked up to series. The show is now being called Running Wilde. The comedy, which also stars Keri Russell, is being produced by Tantamount and Principato-Young Entertainment and Lionsgate. Hurwitz and Arnett co-wrote the pilot with Jim Vallely. The three are executive producing with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum, Peter Principato and Paul Young. It stars Arnett as a rich Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell).
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: Fox Picks Up 'Wilde Kingdom'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Pompeo On New 'Grey's Anatomy' Deal, The Show's End Game & Legacy And Her Post-'Grey's' Future - Q&A
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
Ellen Pompeo Inks New 2-Year Deal For 'Grey's Anatomy', Paving Way For Seasons 15 & 16, Adds Producing Duties
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Latest TV News
- Gina Rodriguez Outfitted To Host Costume Designers Guild Awards; Career Honorees Set
- ‘Strange Angel’: Rupert Friend Cast In CBS All Access Drama Series
- ‘Power’ Creator Courtney Kemp’s End Of Episode Adds Ex-UCP Exec As Development Head
- Katie Couric To Co-Host Olympics Opening Ceremony In PyeongChang
- Jeff Flake Torches Trump’s Promised “Fake News” Awards As Red-Carpet Address On Senate Floor
- ‘Black Lightning’ Off To Solid Ratings Start