Everyone knows that CBS is always tight-lipped in these final days when it comes to pilot pickups and primetime scheduling. This year is no exception. So the bigwigs are all locked in a conference room on the 35th floor of Black Rock debating shows and time periods today and tomorrow. At this point, it looks unlikely there’ll be any more pickup news until Monday morning. But Deadline will keep trying to obtain info.
PRIMETIME PILOT PANIC: CBS Lockdown
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Director Jean-Marc Vallée Discusses First Television Endeavor: “There’s No…
- Jon Stewart Takes On Trump’s Charlottesville Response At Dave Chappelle Show
- Emmy Predictions: Actress In A Limited Series Or Movie
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- EOne Ups Carolyn Newman To SVP Scripted Programming, Acquires ‘A Gentleman In Moscow’ Book Rights For TV
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race