Travel alert for Cannes Film Festival goers: the nearest airport in Nice has reopened after the French authorities grounded outgoing flights on Sunday night. Authorities were still worried about drifting clouds of volcanic ash from Iceland. Flights from North America are still being rerouted around ash clouds over the Atlantic though, adding hours onto flight times to France. European air safety body Eurocontrol said the ash cloud had dispersed enough to reopen southern airports.
Nice Airport Reopens After Sunday Closure
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms