There was no mercy for these two NBC freshman scripted series following low ratings. Their fate depended on the number of new series NBC decided to pick up, and it’s clear the new regime wants to start fresh rather than go with bubble series already on the air. Trauma had a ridiculously excessive $3 million price tag an episode, the last reminder of Ben Silverman’s failed development.
NBC Has Cancelled 'Mercy' & 'Trauma'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Spinoff ‘Station 19’: How Creator Stacy McKee Is Stoking The Fire
- “Frivolous” AMC Ripped In ‘Walking Dead’ Suit By CAA & Frank Darabont, Again
- NBC's Diverse Late Night Writers Program Names 2018 Class
- Margot Robbie To Produce Female-Focused Shakespearean Drama Series With ‘Secrets & Lies’ Producer & ABC…
- DOJ’s Lead Witness Against AT&T Knocks Time Warner Deal But Gets Grilled: “You Should Have Done Some Homework”…
- Actor Anton Yelchin’s Family Settles Wrongful Death Suit Against Fiat Chrysler