There was no mercy for these two NBC freshman scripted series following low ratings. Their fate depended on the number of new series NBC decided to pick up, and it’s clear the new regime wants to start fresh rather than go with bubble series already on the air. Trauma had a ridiculously excessive $3 million price tag an episode, the last reminder of Ben Silverman’s failed development.
NBC Has Cancelled 'Mercy' & 'Trauma'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Secrets & Lies’ Producer Hoodlum Entertainment Inks First-Look Deal With ABC Studios International
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- ‘Dynasty’: Netflix To Distribute The CW Reboot Internationally Via Deal With CBS Studios Int’l
- ‘Criminal Minds’ Co-EP Virgil Williams Inks Overall Deal With Universal TV
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Review: ‘Fast & Furious’ Sung Kang Brings More Pedal To Metal
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Co-EP Sanjay Shah Inks Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV