There was no mercy for these two NBC freshman scripted series following low ratings. Their fate depended on the number of new series NBC decided to pick up, and it’s clear the new regime wants to start fresh rather than go with bubble series already on the air. Trauma had a ridiculously excessive $3 million price tag an episode, the last reminder of Ben Silverman’s failed development.
NBC Has Cancelled 'Mercy' & 'Trauma'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 2 Trailer: The Bordelons Are Back — And Now It’s About Legacy
- ‘Top Of The Lake’ Star Elisabeth Moss On Series’ Evolution & Film Festival Feats
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler…
- Directors Guild Sets 2018 DGA Awards Date & Timeline
- Showtime Taps ABC’s Jana Winograde As President Of Business Operations
- CBS Extends Les Moonves’ Contract 2-Years To Mid-2021