EXCLUSIVE: Lifetime has greenlighted its first project since the recent top regime change at the network, with Nancy Dubuc taking over as president and GM (and running History). It’s Bond of Silence, an original movie starring Grey’s Anatomy’s Kim Raver. Like most Lifetime original movies, Bond of Silence was inspired by a true story. Raver stars as a widow investigating the death of her husband who was mysteriously murdered while trying to quell a wild teenage house party on New Year’s Eve. The movie will be executive produced by Patricia Clifford, Ted Bauman, Michael Jaffe and Howard Braunstein. Peter Werner (Ghost Whisperer) will direct from a screenplay by Edithe Swensen (Who is Clark Rockefeller?), Teena Booth (The Pregnancy Pact) and B.D. Young. Bauman Prods. and Jaffe-Braunstein will produce. Raver, who also starred on 24, The Nine and Lipstick Jungle, is with WME and Mosaic.
Nancy Dubuc Makes First Lifetime Move
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Notches Another Series High As It Nears April 2 Finale
- Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- ‘Westworld’: Louis Herthum Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘True Detective’: David Milch In Talks To Join Nic Pizzolatto For Potential Season 3 On HBO
- ‘Dance Moms’ Host Abby Lee Miller Says She’s Exiting Show As Jail Time Looms