Lauren Dolgen has been promoted to SVP of MTV Series Development, West Coast for MTV. She will oversee west coast reality programming for the network and be responsible for managing west coast slate and staff, including the pending hire of several new executives. Dolgen created MTV’s hit reality series 16 & Pregnant and oversaw the development of its spinoff, Teen Mom. Dolgen joined MTV after college. In 1997, she was hired as a production associate on VH1’s Behind The Music, and joined MTV in 1998 where she became a production coordinator. The following year, Ms. Dolgen joined the series development team.
Lauren Dolgen Upped At MTV
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- Univision Pulls Ads; Owner Of Orlando Pulse Club, Mothers, Victims, GLADD Press The Network To Stop “Blood Bath”
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night
- ‘Doctor Who’ Trailer Teases Return Of “Most Dangerous Man In The Universe”
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Slams ‘Bait’-Taking Liberals & Huggy, Panda-Loving TV Journalists