We’ll have Fox’s complete schedule tomorrow morning (make sure to check us out at 8:30AM ET/5:30AM PT when I will be posting it) but for the curious minds out there, here are some tidbits I heard today. It looks like the new Mitch Hurwitz/Will Arnett comedy Running Wilde will launch in the fall, probably paired with another new comedy Greg Garcia’s Keep Hope Alive, while the network’s third freshman comedy Traffic Light may be held for midseason, along with Shawn Ryan’s Ridealong. Tuesday still looks like it will be an all-comedy night with Glee possibly leading into Keep Hope Alive and Running Wilde. The Marc Webb-directed Lone Star continues to look good to launch behind House on Monday, while one of the network’s just renewed dramas Lie To Me or Human Target, appears Friday-bound.
Last-Minute Fox Scheduling Buzz
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring