We’ll have Fox’s complete schedule tomorrow morning (make sure to check us out at 8:30AM ET/5:30AM PT when I will be posting it) but for the curious minds out there, here are some tidbits I heard today. It looks like the new Mitch Hurwitz/Will Arnett comedy Running Wilde will launch in the fall, probably paired with another new comedy Greg Garcia’s Keep Hope Alive, while the network’s third freshman comedy Traffic Light may be held for midseason, along with Shawn Ryan’s Ridealong. Tuesday still looks like it will be an all-comedy night with Glee possibly leading into Keep Hope Alive and Running Wilde. The Marc Webb-directed Lone Star continues to look good to launch behind House on Monday, while one of the network’s just renewed dramas Lie To Me or Human Target, appears Friday-bound.
Last-Minute Fox Scheduling Buzz
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book