Kristin Lehman is close to landing a regular role on the AMC drama pilot The Killing, while Oscar-nominated Chazz Palminteri has joined TNT’s upcoming drama series Rizzoli & Isles as a recurring. The Killing, based on the Danish series “Forbrydelsen,” revolves around a murder investigation in Seattle headed by a female detective (Mireille Enos). Lehman (Drive) will play the campaign advisor and lover of Darren Richmond (Billy Campbell), Seattle’s City Council president who is running for mayor. She is repped by Domain and OAZ. Rizzoli & Isles is based on characters from the novels of Tess Gerritsen and is about Det. Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon), a Boston Homicide detective that works with Medical Examiner Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander). Palminteri will play Jane’s father. Lorraine Bracco plays her mother and Jordan Bridges her younger brother.
Castings For AMC & TNT New Dramas
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'