Kristin Lehman is close to landing a regular role on the AMC drama pilot The Killing, while Oscar-nominated Chazz Palminteri has joined TNT’s upcoming drama series Rizzoli & Isles as a recurring. The Killing, based on the Danish series “Forbrydelsen,” revolves around a murder investigation in Seattle headed by a female detective (Mireille Enos). Lehman (Drive) will play the campaign advisor and lover of Darren Richmond (Billy Campbell), Seattle’s City Council president who is running for mayor. She is repped by Domain and OAZ. Rizzoli & Isles is based on characters from the novels of Tess Gerritsen and is about Det. Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon), a Boston Homicide detective that works with Medical Examiner Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander). Palminteri will play Jane’s father. Lorraine Bracco plays her mother and Jordan Bridges her younger brother.
Castings For AMC & TNT New Dramas
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'