Kristin Lehman is close to landing a regular role on the AMC drama pilot The Killing, while Oscar-nominated Chazz Palminteri has joined TNT’s upcoming drama series Rizzoli & Isles as a recurring. The Killing, based on the Danish series “Forbrydelsen,” revolves around a murder investigation in Seattle headed by a female detective (Mireille Enos). Lehman (Drive) will play the campaign advisor and lover of Darren Richmond (Billy Campbell), Seattle’s City Council president who is running for mayor. She is repped by Domain and OAZ. Rizzoli & Isles is based on characters from the novels of Tess Gerritsen and is about Det. Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon), a Boston Homicide detective that works with Medical Examiner Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander). Palminteri will play Jane’s father. Lorraine Bracco plays her mother and Jordan Bridges her younger brother.
Castings For AMC & TNT New Dramas
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better