The newly picked up ABC legal drama The Whole Truth has lost its lead. Joely Richardson has departed the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama, written by Tom Donaghy. Sources close to producing studio WBTV said that the former Nip/Tuck star asked to be released so she can spend more time with her family. The studio already moved production on the project from Los Angeles to New York to accommodate Richardson. The Whole Truth, which has Rob Morrow as the male lead, employs an alternating narrative structure, which shows both the defense and prosecution sides.
Joely Richardson Off ABC's 'Whole Truth'
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'