The newly picked up ABC legal drama The Whole Truth has lost its lead. Joely Richardson has departed the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama, written by Tom Donaghy. Sources close to producing studio WBTV said that the former Nip/Tuck star asked to be released so she can spend more time with her family. The studio already moved production on the project from Los Angeles to New York to accommodate Richardson. The Whole Truth, which has Rob Morrow as the male lead, employs an alternating narrative structure, which shows both the defense and prosecution sides.
Joely Richardson Off ABC's 'Whole Truth'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Vanity Fair Confidential’ Renewed For Season 2 By Investigation Discovery
- It’s Official: Trevor Noah Will Lead Post-Stewart ‘Daily Show’
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Maisie Williams To Guest Star In ‘Doctor Who’s New Season
- ‘Walking Dead’ Finale Reveals First Look At ‘Fear’ Spinoff Series
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ With Host Dwayne Johnson Slips To Season Low