The newly picked up ABC legal drama The Whole Truth has lost its lead. Joely Richardson has departed the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced drama, written by Tom Donaghy. Sources close to producing studio WBTV said that the former Nip/Tuck star asked to be released so she can spend more time with her family. The studio already moved production on the project from Los Angeles to New York to accommodate Richardson. The Whole Truth, which has Rob Morrow as the male lead, employs an alternating narrative structure, which shows both the defense and prosecution sides.
Joely Richardson Off ABC's 'Whole Truth'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest TV News
- Grace Lee Whitney Dies; Janice Rand Of ‘Star Trek’ Was 85
- ‘Last Man On Earth’ Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease “Awesome” Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic…
- #MayPac A Goldmine For HBO/Showtime, But Pirate Feeds Made Out Like Bandits
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip In Return With Host Scarlett Johansson
- Scarjo’s Black Widow Falls For Ultron In Marvelous Parody: ‘SNL’
- ‘Pirated’ Pacquiao-Mayweather Bout Opens ‘SNL’ Return