Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’
- Brad Grey Confirms Exit Of Adam Goodman At Paramount
- Shake-Up At Paramount? Adam Goodman In The Cross-Hairs