Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Walking Dead’ Season 7 Debut Up 34% Internationally
- Cubs Win & World Series Ratings Surge To Best Game 2 Result Since 2009
- Stephen Colbert Explains To Newt Gingrich Why Sex Always Is More Interesting Than Public Policy
- Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ Goes Live For Election Eve And Post-Mortem Wednesday
- California's $330M Film Incentives Are Working as Expected – And Then Some
- BBC Worldwide & Access Entertainment Eyeing Major Drama Funding Deal – Report