Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Emmanuelle Vaugier Joins ABC’s ‘Mistresses'; Japheth Gordon & Joey Pollari Cast In ‘Take It From Us…
- Trevor Noah Sets Pundits To Chewing Fat Furiously: “Bold” Choice By Comedy Central
- EuropaCorp TV USA Sets ‘These Final Hours’ Series Adaptation, Sniper Drama
- The Arrow/Flash Spinoff Casts Ciara Renée As Hawkgirl
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Casts Newcomer Hampton Fluker As Series Regular
- ‘The Wiz’ NBC’s Next Live Musical, With Cirque Du Soleil; Broadway Revival Planned