Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Dog Supplier & Handler Issues Statement As Tracking For Film Stalls; PETA Responds - Update
Latest TV News
- NBC Orders Thriller Drama Pilot ‘Reverie’ From ‘Extant’ Creator & Amblin TV
- Pilot Season 2017: How Many Pilots Is Each Network Ordering?
- Bill Maher Bags Record ‘Real Time’ Kickoff Numbers On Donald Trump Inauguration Day
- Liberty Media’s Formula 1 Acquisition Gets Checkered Flag
- Mary Jo Buttafuoco Will Tell Her Story In Unscripted Documentary Via Tent City And FremantleMedia
- Jill Soloway Says ‘I Love Dick’ Is Rare “Psycho-Sexual Comedy” – Sundance Studio