Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders ‘Suburra’; First Italian Original Hails From ‘Gomorrah’ Creators – Mipcom
- SundanceTV Joins ‘The Last Panthers’ As Co-Producer; Sets Spring Air Date – Mipcom
- John Oliver Plasters Donald Trump, Ben Carson Over School Shooting Reaction
- ‘These Final Hours’ TV Series Adaptation From EuropaCorp Set At Fox With Penalty
- Major Sponsors Demand Immediate Resignation Of FIFA Chief Sepp Blatter
- Peter Kosminsky Slams Proposed BBC Funding Cuts