Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stan Lee, Carnival Films Team On Superhero Drama ‘Lucky Man’ For Sky1
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- Justin Bieber Apologizes For Bad Boy Ways At Roast: “I’m Disappointed In Myself”
- Ron Burgundy On Justin Bieber: “This Kid Has Spunk, Moxie, And Probably A Few Other STDs”
- iHeartRadio Music, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Top Week’s Twitter TV Ratings
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local