Flight of the Conchords stars Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie declined to return for a 3rd season of the HBO series, but they have been touring around the world and selling out most venues. Which bodes well for Jermaine now that he’s tuning up to play the villainous Yaz in Men in Black III, the sequel that is being fast-tracked by Columbia Pictures. Will Smith stars with Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin, and Barry Sonnenfeld directs. Clement will next be seen co-starring with Steve Carell in Dinner For Schmucks, the Jay Roach-directed DreamWorks comedy that Paramount distributes July 23. Both films are produced by Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald, who saw what work Clement was doing on Schmucks and lobbied for him to join MIB3.
Meet The New Villain In 'Men In Black III'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Premiere Gets Modest Live+3 Bump; Strong Streaming Lift
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- The Horse’s Mouth 8: The Importance Of Feeling Important
- Hillary Clinton Compares Donald Trump To Richard Nixon, Hopes For Similar Term End
- Croisette Queen Nicole Kidman On Coming To The Fest With Four Films & The Runaway Success Of ‘Big Little Lies…
- Will ‘Underground’ Become Casualty Of Sinclair’s Tribune Takeover? Hopes For Acclaimed Drama Fade As…