Adam Crozier, CEO of ITV, will likely step in to the shoes of Rupert Howell, who’s lost his job as Managing Director of ITV Brand and Commercial. After all, Crozier’s background is advertising (he used to work at Saatchi & Saatchi), and ITV chairman Archie Norman also comes from a commercial background. Given that Kevin Lygo is pretty autonomous as head of ITV Studios, and Peter Fincham has his own empire as director of television, Crozier wants to ring-fence an area of his own, one senior industry source tells me. Crozier’s press statement talks about how closely he wants to work with advertisers. “Why wouldn’t Crozier want to talk to his biggest advertisers directly, without this layer of management in the way?” my source says. “There’s an opportunity for him to be hugely influential in monetizing the airtime.”
ITV Commercial Head Won't Be Replaced
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
'Celebrity Big Brother': Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been "Exceptional"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments