Is a match-up between action icons Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel in the works for the next installment of The Fast and the Furious? Sources tell me it’s not a done deal but that Johnson is eyeing a starring role in Fast & Furious 5. He’s already in driving mode on the CBS Films revenge drama Faster, and here, it appears Johnson’s character will be on the right side of the law. Fast & Furious 4 reinvigorated the franchise with a $155M domestic haul.
Is Universal's Next 'Fast And The Furious' Getting A Dwayne Johnson Infusion?
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Channing Tatum's 'X-Men' Character 'Gambit' Spinoff Moving Forward
- Oh, Henry! Disney Chasing Hearththrobs For Next 'Pirates Of The Caribbean'
- Feature-Hungry Netflix Courts Weinstein Marketing Head Stephen Bruno
- Will Rowbotham Joins 3 Arts As Manager
- Ricky Gervais, Eric Bana: 'Special Correspondents'