How is it that Big 3 network NBC held its presentation at a hotel ballroom and the CW, the smallest broadcast net, at Madison Square Garden. And how come CW was the only net at the upfronts to bring out a big music star, Katy Perry? Its big brother CBS had William Shatner on the Carnegie Hall stage and he didn’t even sing. Also, Katy Perry showed how it’s done, performing live on stage. (I’m looking at you, Glee kids.)
I'm Just Sayin'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’