How is it that Big 3 network NBC held its presentation at a hotel ballroom and the CW, the smallest broadcast net, at Madison Square Garden. And how come CW was the only net at the upfronts to bring out a big music star, Katy Perry? Its big brother CBS had William Shatner on the Carnegie Hall stage and he didn’t even sing. Also, Katy Perry showed how it’s done, performing live on stage. (I’m looking at you, Glee kids.)
I'm Just Sayin'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams