ICM has signed Platinum Studios, with the mission to help the entertainment company create film projects from its vast library of 5600 comic book characters. Platinum Studios was started by Scott Mitchell Rosenberg, who brokered the original deal for Men in Black when he ran Malibu Comics. After years of trying the movie version of the Platinum Comics title Cowboys & Aliens has become a tent pole being made in partnership between DreamWorks, Universal and Imagine, with Jon Favreau directing Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford and Paul Dano. As for other Platinum fare already set up for production: Dylan Dog: Dead Of Night has wrapped with Brandon Routh, Sam Huntington and Taye Diggs at Hyde Park and Omnilab Media; Len Wiseman is attached to direct Atlantis Rising at Dreamworks, Meet the Haunteds has director Steve Carr attached, Unique is being developed by Walt Disney Pictures and The Witchblade is at Top Cow Productions and Arclight Films. CAA and manager Glen Rigberg rep Platinum for TV.
ICM Signs 'Cowboys & Aliens' Publisher Platinum Studios To Lasso Film Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’