Doug Liman is formally set to direct The Three Musketeers at Warner Bros, a project that’s being fast tracked for a fall start. Lionel Wigram is producing, and the modern period style will be similar to the one he brought to Sherlock Holmes. Its script was written by Michael Robert Johnson, Peter Straughan and Bridget O’Connor. It’s one of several pics percolating–one has Paul W.S. Anderson directing–that are based on the Alexandre Dumas novel that is in the public domain. Meanwhile, Liman’s Fair Game premieres in competition at Cannes, and Summit has signed on as distributor.
Doug Liman Set For Swashbuckling Duty
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?